HOW TO UPLOAD PHOTOS TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP PROFILE IN 5 EASY STEPS
Our new membership management system (Member Splash) will allow you to renew and pay for your membership, buy guest passes as well as have our staff check you and your guests in quickly at the front gate without the need for badges. Your old badges will actually become invalid!
In order to get into the pool to swim, each individual member MUST have a valid photo uploaded to our Member Splash system.
Please follow these 5 steps to make sure you’ll be able to get into the pool:
- Log in to your account. After you log in you should see all of your family members on the right-hand side of the screen. Each individual family member MUST have a photo associated with their profile. If they don’t you need to upload one.
(Please note: We can not upload photos for you. Please DO NOT send them to us via email.)
- Select each member by hitting EDIT next to their name.
- You can then add a photo to their individual profile by clicking on the CLICK TO UPLOAD IMAGE icon.
- A window will pop up that will allow you to select an image from your computer or your phone.
Please use a close-up, headshot, or cropped face photo. Photo should be of the individual ONLY, do not use group photos.
- 5. After you uploaded your individual photo click SAVE.
CONGRATS! Your account overview will now show your headshots next to your name.
You must repeat these steps for each individual associated with your membership. Once the purple bar on top of your account that was initially visible on your account overview page (indicating missing information) is gone, your account is up to date and you will be able to access the pool.