Pool Hours: M-F: noon-8pm
The following Rules and Regulations are for the protection and benefit of all individuals. These rules have been established to assure safe and sanitary operation of the club facilities. Parents are especially requested to caution their children to observe all rules and obey all instructions of the Club Manager and staff. Failure to comply with these rules shall be considered sufficient cause for cancellation of membership. Your wholehearted cooperation is solicited.
1. All persons using the pool, tennis or other facilities do so at their own risk. The Club will not be responsible for any accident, injury, loss or damages to personal property in connection with use of club facilities.
2. Every member must register each day he or she uses the pool facilities.
3. Children 11 years of age and under MUST be accompanied by a responsible person 15 and over, except when participating in individual or group instruction. The Club Manager has the right to require adult supervision of any child.
4. Any activity, which is hazardous to anyone on the Club premises, will not be tolerated.
5. NO SMOKING is allowed inside the pool gated area.
6. Bathers must leave the pool area during the threat of a storm, i.e. Thunder or Lightning.
7. No glass of any kind is permitted on premises.
8. Pets are not allowed at the club.
9. No horseplay will be tolerated- no running, pushing, wrestling, etc.
10. Abusive language or harassment of others will not be tolerated.
11. Food/Beverages are permitted only in the Pavilion and picnic areas.
12. Lounge chairs may not be reserved.
13. After use, please return chairs or lounges to the original place they were found.
14. During heavy attendance periods, chaise lounges and straight chairs are reserved for adults (16 years and older).
15. No alcoholic beverages will be sold, brought in, or otherwise consumed on the Club Property, except for the Annual Adult Party.
16. Scooters, skateboards or skates/rollerblades may not be brought onto or used on Club property.
17. Members shall drive slowly and carefully on driveway and parking areas. A 15-MPH Speed Limit will be strictly enforced.
18. Members and guests must use club parking lots. Absolutely no parking is permitted on Callender Road or any public street.
19. All bicycle riders shall ride carefully and park their bikes in designated areas.
20. Motorcycles and motorbikes are permitted on Club property for transportation only.
21. The cost of any damage to Club property will be charged to the responsible member.
1. The primary purpose of the Pool Rules is to insure the safety & health of all members. Any activity deemed hazardous to participants or others will be immediately halted.
2. Only children five years & under may use the Baby Pool. Children in the Baby Pool area MUST have adult supervision! Baby Pool gates must be kept closed.
3. No diving or jumping into Baby Pool.
4. Squirt guns, small toys, toys made of metal and small balls are not permitted in either pool.
5. No gum chewing in either pool.
6. Disposable diapers should not be worn in either pool because they fall apart and clog the filters. Please use cloth diapers with tight fitting plastic pants or “little swimmers”. Wash hands after changing child’s diaper.
7. Bathers must shower before entering pool. Proper swim attire is required.
8. Anyone with skin abrasions, open sores, rashes, colds, coughs, inflamed eyes, infections, other illness or wearing bandages shall be refused pool admission.
9. The Club Manager must approve the use of floats, inner tubes, balls and other swimming accessories. They will be also be restricted during crowded periods.
10. Arm floats; inner tubes, and floats are not life saving devices; their use in the big pool by children will require direct parental or adult supervision.
11. Lifeguard chairs are “Off Limits” to all. The lifeguard whistle is the law and must be obeyed by
12. Adult swims will be 15 minutes on the hour unless the Club Manager or Assistant Manager deems otherwise. Lap swimmers have the right-of- way.
13. The pool will be closed for swimming during periods of unseasonable cold temperatures and lightning storms at the discretion of the Manager.
14. The swimming lap lane is for swimming laps only. Please keep the lane open.
15. Anyone appearing to show difficulty while swimming will be asked to pass a competency test before entering deep water. Parents may ask any guard to test their child for deep water competency before allowing them to enter deep water.
16. All floatation devices are restricted to the shallow end of the pool only.
1. Catching children off the diving board is not permitted.
2. No flotation devices are permitted on the diving board.
3. One person on the board at one time.
4. One bounce on the board per dive.
5. No sitting or hanging on the board.
6. No diving or jumping toward the side of the pool. Diving or jumping facing forward only!
7. Each diver is responsible for the area under the board and may not dive until they are sure the area is clear of swimmers. No one may jump from the board until the preceding person has reached the side.
Active members can purchase books of guest tickets at the time of dues payment, at the facility or individual guest passes at the time of use. Guest passes expire three years after issuance. Members must be present at the facility when a guest uses a guest pass. Separate passes must be used for each guest and include name of guest and bond number of the accompanying member. All adult guests must present valid identification and register at the front desk.
Guests are classified as In-town and Out-of-town.
The Pool Manager will settle any misunderstanding regarding guests.